Sunday 6 May 2012

3Tier Fondant Wedding Cake



Thanks to Kak Su from Pontian, Johor cz order this cake from me. Actually, this cake is for her friends wedding. She request turquoise theme cake and she gave me some design to create this cake according what she want it to looks like.  Unfortunately, I forgot to snap a pic of my cute bride and groom topper for the cake..so that I can't share with u ols. But it is ok, maybe next time I'll bake some cake that have any figurines on the top of it..
Turquoise blue theme cake 
You can request any design that you want for your fondant wedding cake. Contact me asap kay..
If interested to make some suprise for your love one or family/friends,can contact me at 013-7150571,Nisa from Pulai Indah, Johor.
The price is negotiable and base on the design and size.

No comments:

Post a Comment